Do you want to change from provider but keep your current number?
Switch to Lyca Mobile with number transfer and receive €5 calling credit after SIM registration. This is called Number Porting. Switching is completely free and processed as soon as 48 hours*!
How do I port my number:
- Order a free SIM and activate your temporary number
- Register your SIM card online
- Complete the form Request for port in and the process will start. Keep in mind that your registration details and your port in details match to guarantee a successful transfer
- Once your number has been transferred successfully, you receive a confirmation text or dial *102# to see your current number on the screen
- Activate the Saver Plan by sending a free text to 2525 with the text SAVER. You will then benefit from the cheapest rates with a saving of up to 70%. Read all the advantages of the Saver Plan here
*The number porting process often takes 2 working days.
Request between 8am and 5pm - porting within 2 working days.
Request after 5pm - porting within 3 working days.
If your number has not been transferred after 3 working days or you experience problems filling in the form, please contact the Lyca Mobile Customer Care team directly on 020-754 3030. We are happy to help you with a smooth transition to Lyca Mobile.